Archived – Services

[section bgcolor=”#ffffff” parallax=”false” padding=”40px 0″ border=”0″]
[one_half][retinaicon icon=”usd” circle=”true” color=”#ffffff” background=”#B04942″ size=”medium”]
[gap height=”10″]

US Tax Services

[gap height=”30″]
Our US tax team offers a full range of U.S. tax compliance and consulting services to individuals, fiduciaries, family offices and private and public companies. These services include:
[list_item icon=”check”]Federal, State and Local Income Tax Preparation and Planning for –[/list_item]

  • Individuals
  • Estates
  • Trusts
  • Partnerships
  • Corporations

[list_item icon=”check”]Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR) Preparation[/list_item]
[list_item icon=”check”]Trust, Estate and Gift Tax Compliance[/list_item]
[list_item icon=”check”]Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program (OVDP) Consulting[/list_item]
[list_item icon=”check”]Filing of Back Taxes to Fulfill U.S. Tax Obligations[/list_item]
[list_item icon=”check”]U.S. Expatriate Tax Consulting[/list_item]
[list_item icon=”check”]Representation before the Internal Revenue Service[/list_item]
[list_item icon=”check”]Consulting with individuals considering relinquishing their US citizenship or permanent residency, including preparation of Form 8854[/list_item]
[list_item icon=”check”]Planning and compliance for Americans and Green Card Holders with ownership in foreign corporations[/list_item]

[retinaicon icon=”gbp” circle=”true” color=”#ffffff” background=”#B04942″ size=”medium”]
[gap height=”10″]

UK Tax Services

[gap height=”30″]
We assist our clients for UK tax return filings for individuals, offshore and onshore companies. UK tax returns are required when UK sourced income arises. Certain non-resident individuals or companies must file a UK tax return when they receive income, such as rental income, UK pension, or trading profits that are deemed to arise in the UK.

The main forms of UK tax related to individuals are as follows:

  • Income tax, depending on your residency and the type of income (see below).
  • Capital gains tax, depending on your residency.
  • Inheritance tax, depending on your domicile and the location of the asset.

The UK provides many general exemptions from UK tax for non-residents, or, where resident, to non domiciled people. However, such exemptions do not apply to UK sourced income, such as rental on UK properties, or receipts rom UK pension schemes, etc. The capital gains tax exemption for residential property also no longer applies in full. In addition, there are several anti-avoidance measures for people who become non UK resident for a short period (less than 5 full tax years) such as:

  1. Dividends received from a close company (one owned by 5 or fewer people); and
  2. Receipts from life insurance policies and lump sums from pension schemes.
  3. Capital Gains arising.


[section bgcolor=”#f9f9f9″ parallax=”false” padding=”40px” border=”1px solid #ececec”]
[one_third][retinaicon icon=”dollar” circle=”true” color=”#ffffff” background=”#B04942″ size=”medium”]
[gap height=”10″]

HK Tax Services

[gap height=”30″]
We offer services in all aspects of Hong Kong tax compliance and consulting services, including preparing:
[list_item icon=”check”]Individual’s Tax Return[/list_item]
[list_item icon=”check”]Property Tax Return[/list_item]
[list_item icon=”check”]Profit Tax Return[/list_item]
[list_item icon=”check”]Employer’s Tax Return[/list_item]
[list_item icon=”check”]Tax Filing Extensions[/list_item]
[list_item icon=”check”]Offshore Claims[/list_item]
[list_item icon=”check”]Time-Apportionment Claims[/list_item]

[retinaicon icon=”dollar” circle=”true” color=”#ffffff” background=”#B04942″ size=”medium”]
[gap height=”10″]

International Tax Services

[gap height=”30″]
As international tax specialists we have the skill and experience to tackle such complexities, including:

  1. International corporations with operations in another country being deemed to have a permanent establishment in a country, and so taxable there
  2. Tax treaty benefits and how to make the most benefit from them
  3. Reviewing or instigating transfer pricing policies for inter-company transactions so that these are tax efficient and comply with relevant tax legislation.
  4. The risk of employees or contractors of a company working on a project in another country and finding themselves becoming tax resident in that country.


[one_third_last][retinaicon icon=”edit” circle=”true” color=”#ffffff” background=”#B04942″ size=”medium”]
[gap height=”10″]

Accounting Services

[gap height=”30″]
In addition to tax advice, we provide accounting services. We are happy to assist our clients to maintain and manage the company’s accounts to the audit standard and then liaise with auditors for the annual audit exercise.[/one_third_last]