- US tax compliance and consulting services
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Promising career development and opportunities
- Double pay, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week
- Prepare US income tax returns and international information returns for individuals, trusts and estates
- Assist in preparation of foreign bank account reports and foreign financial assets
- Prepare corporate and partnership income tax returns for businesses
- Assist supervisor with tax research and planning projects
- Assist supervisor with correspondences involving tax authorities and Information Document Requests (IDRs) resulting from federal and/or state tax audits
- Assist supervisor with billings and other in-house administrative projects
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, accounting major is preferred.
- Prior accounting, auditing, or tax experience, preferred. Fresh graduate will also be considered, and training will be provided.
- US CPA certification and Internal Revenue Service Enrolled Agent (EA), preferred
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Highly organized and keen attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word and Excel
- Willingness to work in teams and collaborate with HK/UK tax colleagues on mutual client issues
Lusk Moore Group offers attractive rewards package to the right candidates. Interested applicants please send your CV to email@example.com.