US Tax Associate
A career in our US tax department will provide you the opportunity to get familiar with US taxation. You will be participating in different services provided by us to our clients, including tax compliance reporting, tax planning and consultation, for all types of our clients (individuals, corporates, partnerships, estates and trusts). You will be able to build a strong foundation of knowldege in US taxation and develop your career here.
- Prepare US income tax returns and international information returns for individuals, trusts and estates
- Assist in preparation of foreign bank account reports and foreign financial assets (FBAR)
- Prepare corporate and partnership income tax returns for businesses
- Assist supervisor with tax research and planning projects
- Assist supervisor with correspondences involving tax authorities and Information Document Requests (IDRs) resulting from federal and/or state tax audits
- Assist supervisor with billings and other in-house administrative projects
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, accounting major is preferred.
- Prior accounting, auditing, or tax experience, preferred. Fresh graduate will also be considered, and training will be provided.
- US CPA certification and Internal Revenue Service Enrolled Agent (EA), preferred
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Highly organized and keen attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word and Excel
- Willingness to work in teams and collaborate with HK/UK tax colleagues on mutual client issues
We offer attractive rewards package to the right candidates. Interested applicants please apply through the “Apply Now” panel or send your CV to [email protected].
Location: Hong Kong
Department: US Taxation
Line of Service: Compliance